Friday, October 19, 2012

Will's paragraph assignment

The man and his dog ran under the bus shelter to get out of the rain. He turned to the woman who was sitting on an upside down bucket and said, “The impact of the rain is giving me a headache. The pain is absolutely relentless, I hope my Sycamore tree is doing okay in this weather.” The woman looked at him confused and said, “You seem pretty stressed, are you okay.” The man sighed and said, “Yeah its just that its hard traveling because my dog has monophobia and when I leave him alone he wrecks the whole house. I don’t know what to do”. The lady smiled and said, “ Well I just happen to be running a charity to help socially challenged pets,” she then pulled out a piece of paper, scribbled out her name and number and handed it to him. The man’s veracity ended up benefiting him in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment