Monday, October 29, 2012

Adam's vocabulary words paragraph


Upon seeing a Dog walking around the street, I had decided to draw something about it. Unfortunately, everything I decide to draw usually winds up as scribbles, so I abandoned the idea. However, after hearing a veracious response from someone that enjoyed it, I felt a sense of felicity. That fact had cleared the doubts in my head, replacing the dark rain with a sort of tranquility, making drawing, albeit not very good, having an impact on other people. That Is what I assume to be so fruitful among artists, being able to have their work enjoyed. Unfortunately, I’m still not a huge fan of drawing, despite relentless questions I get for people to draw something with them, I’m absolutely sure that it isn’t for me. Which, for some reason, turns their world upside down, don’t ask if I know why. I would guess it would seem obvious considering my normal lack of energy toward art in general but whatever. At least appreciation is earned from whatever work I did, despite the fact that I’m not a huge fan of it myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment